From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 20:26:01 -0400
Sorry about the lack of real hockey content that this will have, but many of
you may remember a group of posts coming from a man named Larry Rogers of
Maine that were offensive to some BU fans especially, I received this today,
and have included it below so that you can all see it.  Please respond to me
in private regarding this matter if you feel the need, so we don't clutter
the conference anymore.. thanks.. -DERON

>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 95 18:33:16 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask] (Deron Treadwell)
>Subject: Fwd: Inappropriate message
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>Deron, please accept my apology for this inappropriate posting that was sent
>under my name. I have a few ignorant friends who have used my account and
>decided to make me look like a jerk. I wasn't even aware of this posting until
>today, (Oct. 11) and I am extremely embarrassed. My apology goes out to all
>members of the hockey list as well. I am a journalist who has covered games
>involving the Boston University hockey team and I am well aware that the
>Terrier hockey team does not suck.
>
>I am very sorry this happened,
>Larry Rogers (the actual Larry Rogers)

-------
Deron [log in to unmask]

  MMM          MMM  University of Maine Hockey
  MM MM      MM MM
  MM  MM    MM  MM
  MM   MM MM    MM
  MM     M      MM  Owner/GM/Coach:
  MM            MM  Maine Mariners-The EHH's New Threat
  MM            MM  http://maine.maine.edu/~dtread41/ehh.html
-------