Sr.
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 21:47:21 EDT
I run the electronic message board here at the Alfond Arena, and I'm
looking for those with similar responsibilities at other schools.

If you have such a program called something to the effect of "v6,"
I'm looking to trade and share new designs and programs.  What we have
is pretty good, but there's always room for improvement.

Even if you don't run the board at your arena, I'm always looking for
new ideas.  Anything you see at your school that you like?  Don't like?

Ideas welcome.  Thanks in advance!
      |\      Jim Baines    [log in to unmask]         M    M
      |/      Bangor, Maine, U.S.A.                        MM  MM
    \ |\      University of Maine Class of 1989            M MM M
     \|/      GO BLACK BEARS!                              M    M