From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1991 10:56:48 -0700
Mike gives NESN and some SC games. Out here in cold colorful costly colorado
I get to watch Prime Sports Network carry WCHA games (but only when the field
house at USAFA is open.)  We also seem to get some games on Sports Channel
America. (Seem because no newspaper lists sports channel's schedule since the in
city cable company doesn't carry it)

Last night at about midinght our time sc was carrying Western Michigan vs UIC
flames (I assume illinois-chicago) and was saying ccha hockey.  Actually, it
was probably on earlier because I kinda recall hearing the word flames around
dinner time and thinking there was a calgary game on the tube.  I was kinda
hung up keeping the kids warm for trick or treat, and then went across the
street to trick or drink and watch the football game on the big screen at
my neighbor's.

Anyhow, the attendance at the Western Mich/UIC game looked appallingly low.
Is that an anomaly, or is attendance wherever the game was played always that
poor?

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
  or even         (719) 593-3492