From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 11:48:32 -0400
>In about 3 weeks I am headed up to Canada to visit family - I'll be
>in Quebec for most of the trip, but am flying in and out of Toronto.
>Does anyone know what the hours are for the Hockey Hall of Fame in
>Toronto, and also if they're open on Sundays?  Thanks much!

Noticed that Wayne posted the number.  Heather and I are planning a
trip to Toronto during the CNE in August (coincidence; we're not
actually going for the CNE but it will be one more thing to see; also
going to Buffalo for an Oklahoma City-Buffalo baseball series).  The
AAA tour book for Ontario arrived in the mail the other day, and it
includes info on the HoF.  It's at home, but I can dig that up and
post the hours later.

But the real reason for this post is that I noticed that the IIHF HoF
is located in Kingston, not far from Toronto.  At least, it's on the
way from Watertown, NY, which is where we'll be coming from.  Has
anyone ever been to the IIHF HoF?  Is it worth stopping at?
***** Unofficial Merrimack Hockey home page under construction at:  *****
***** http://www.tiac.net/users/machnik/MChockey/MChockey.html      *****
** Send comments/suggestions to: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] **