From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 19:47:05 -0400
As many of you know, I have a section on my BU web site for the
Terrier's Opponents.  I wnat to have the logo of each team on their
pages, so, I scanned into my computer all of the Hockey East logos.
I also found a few other team logos available on the web, some of
which I am using.

Although BU does not play every Divison I team for the 1995-96
season, I would still like to have team logos for all of the teams,
plus the league logos.  I am still looking for the following team and
league logos:

--WCHA--
WCHA logo
CC logo
UAA logo
UND logo
UD logo
UMD logo
Minnesota logo (both the M and Goldie [hockey version])
Wisconsin logo (hockey version)
NMU logo
SCSU logo

--CCHA--
CCHA logo
FSU logo
LSSU logo
UIC logo
Miami logo
BGSU logo
OSU logo
ND logo
WMU logo

--ECAC--
Princeton logo
Yale logo
Colgate logo

--Independent --
Air Force
Army

If anyone has these logos available, I would appreciate your sending
them to me.  I would prefer the logos in color, but black & white
will be fine.

Also, if anyone has a logo for one of the teams not mentioned, you
can still send it to me, especially if it is different from the one I
am using.

Thanks.

Sean Pickett
Go Boston University Terriers
1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]