From:
John Belco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Belco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 1995 07:51:37 EST
True, both Saunders brothers played at Western Michigan.  John played
a couple years before transferring to a college in Canada.  This was
mid 70's and I don't recall seeing him play (hey I was a kid !).
Bernie is another story, I remember him well !  He is one of my all
time favorite Broncos.  IMO, one of the best to ever play for
Western.  He is probably in the top ten scoring all time at WMU.  Was
played briefly with the Quebec Nordiques.  I saw him and John last
summer in a WMU almuni game, Bernie hasn't lost it !

John

WMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMU

 John S. Belco                          email [log in to unmask]
 Senior Buyer-Textbooks
 WMU Bookstore                          phone (616) 387-3937
 Bernhard Center
 Western Michigan University            fax   (616) 387-3941
 Kalamazoo, MI 49008

          President - Michigan Association of College Stores

WMUWMUWMWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMUWMU