From:
Chuck Cliff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 09:40:51 -0500
The people at the Centrum ticket office apparently realize LSSU doesn't have
a first round bye. They would only send us tickets for Fridays game. I am
hoping I can still get tickets for Saturday when I get to Worcester.

I expect our game with Clarkson to be a good one. Whenever you get to this
level it's foolish to discount anyone. All the teams in the tournament have
beaten good teams just to get here. I cannot speak for all Laker fans,
however I think the consensus opinion is that we're just glad to still be
playing.

See You at the Centrum,
Chuck Cliff