From:
Jennifer Leale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Leale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 00:43:41 -0500
Date sent:  20-MAR-1995 00:32:38
Hi,
I attended the ECAC final championship game this past weekend in Lake
Placid and I would like to extend my congratulations to the RPI team and all
their faithful followers.
I had never seen RPI play before and I don't know if they just played real
well or that Princeton played real bad but they looked outstanding
throughout.
The passes were right on, along with each and every play.  Princeton could
not set up a play to save their life.
RPI had at least two great break aways in which I remember.  I credit this
to their skating ability.  Not one player on the team could not skate.  I
mean really skate.
My friend and I also attended the banquet at the Best Western after the
game and the fans were great.  Everyone was very friendly and when the team
came they were also extremely friendly.
There is one thing that I really liked and that was that the whole
atmosphere was very friendly.  I've attended hockey banquets before and the
team and most of the fans go off in their own little world.  That wasn't
the case there.
Again my congratulations, and let's see RPI kick ass in Providence!!

-Jen