From:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstrike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 17:19:16 -0500
Frankly I see the whole NCAA tourney as being somthing where the teams
that have shown themselves as being good solid teams are invited to.
They are invited to determine who out of these teams is the best.  It is
not a bonus for winning a league title.  Frankly there are some here that
would maintain that the top three teams from one league could beat the
league winner from another conference.  Then your "ideal" NCAA tourney
frankly would not be a contest of the best teams.  But that is all moot
since I still see the NCAA tourney as being something where the top
flight programs from college hockey come to play as a reward for great
play, not for strictly winning a title.

                   __________
                 / __________\\
               / /   _________\\__
             / /    \\\___________\\\
           / /               __
         / /                / /
       / /                 / /
                      \\\\/ /
BGSU: We kick butt, play us, we'll kick yours too.
Nathan W.L. Boyle
The Fan's Fan