From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 16:16:59 -0500
I'm assuming that Deron Treadwell was there and will post a box score and
notes, so I will just write my thoughts.  I was so thrilled to hear that
score last night!  After reading this morning's Boston Globe (great game
article by Allen Lessels), I'm sure that it was an exciting one to watch, and
I wish I had been there.  I believe that this was the first time this season
that UNH has won while scoring fewer than 3 goals.  This is just the way I
want UNH to play going into the Hockey East playoffs.  I'm looking forward to
tonight's rematch on NESN.

Karen Ambrose
UNH '72
GO BLUE!! (Wildcat Blue, of course)