From:
David Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 23:43:35 -0600
Just finished watching the BC_Harvard game. Not the greatest game I've
ever seen, but very entertaining.

Here are my questions:
1) How do they determine the first round matchups?
2) Between the 2nd and 3rd periods ESPN2 interviewed Gerald Phelan of BC
football fame.  Does he have any connection to BC hockey or was ESPN just
looking for a famous alumni?
3) Being from Michigan I've always heard great things about the Beanpot
and how hard it is to get tickets but during the BC game there seemed to
be an awful lot of empty seats and when ESPN showed highlights of the
first game there also appeared to be a lot of empty seats. Was it the
Camera angles or were there a lot of empty seats?

David