From:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Kahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 10:05:51 -0500
----------

After reading this list for over two years I finally have something worthwhile
to say/ask.  I was listening to WFAN (NYC) on Saturday and I heard an interview
with Dave Jennings, former punter for the NY Giants and NY Jets.  He is
apparently an alumnus of St. Lawrence University and is heading up a group of
alumni that is dissatisfied with the way the SLU administration is dealing with
sports and fraternities at the school.  He is claiming that the president (and
company) are not placing enough emphasis on sports (and fraternities) and have
even gone so far as to cancel some without consulting the coaches (wrestling?)
My question is this: How does this effect the hockey team?  They couldn't be
stupid enough to impact that program, could they?  Given the local following
in Canton I would imagine that they would not only have an argument from
students and alumni, but from the locals as well.  Can anyone shed any light
on this situation?
Mike Kahn - Clarkson '91         "Life is a short warm moment, and death is a
Data General Corp                long cold rest.  You get your chance to try
Southboro, MA                    in the twinkling of an eye.  In 80 years with
e-mail: [log in to unmask]     luck or even less." - Pink Floyd

Mike Kahn                       "Life is a short warm moment, and death is a