From:
Jen Bortz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 09:41:19 -0500
The No. 5 Penn State Icers split with No. 2 Illinois, at Illinois, over the
weekend.  The Icers won Friday, 4-1.  Chad Markowitz and Richie Martha each
had two goals.  I heard goaltender Jeff Crispino played a tremendous game,
but I haven't seen the box, so I don't have any stats.

On Saturday, the Icers went up 1-0, but let in five consecutive Illini
goals, and fell 6-3.  Markowitz, John Farrall and Andy Strasser scored for
PSU.

Rookie Jeff Adams came back from a concussion for his first playing time of
the year, but had to leave after a cross check to the head gave him tunnel
vision and a migrane.  Visions of Troy Aikman dancing in his head?!  Very
scary.

The Icers host No. 1 Michigan-Dearborn this weekend.

Jen Bortz