From:
Trevor D Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trevor D Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 21:46:32 -0400
Considering that ESPN is probably losing money due to the fact that there is no
NHL now, I'm wondering why they don't start to televise more college hockey.  I
know that they are showing some games, but if they decided to make a full blown
advertising campaign, not only would they make the money that they are losing
out on with no NHL games, but the college hockey conferences would get great
exposure and money.  Not to mention the fact that there would probably be many
people out there that aren't too familiar with u hockey that would enjoy it.
There are so many great rivalries that ESPN could hype.  Just my $.02

TDB