From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 1994 08:06:00 EDT
I'm interested in this information as well.  I have a partial listing
of the head coaching changes in the four major D-I conferences.
Please pass along corrections and additions where appropriate.

 1. Dean Blais to Univ of North Dakota from International Falls MN
HS [head coach and AD] replacing Gino ["The Legend", whose
last name always escapes me...no flames, please].  Blais was
an assistant at UND from 1980-89.

 2. Dan Fridgen to RPI from RPI [assistant] replacing Buddy Powers.

 3. George Gwozdecky to Denver Univ from Miami Univ replacing
Frank Serratore.

 4. Mark Mazzoleni to Miami Univ from Univ of Minnesota [assistant]
replacing George Gwozdecky.

 5. Mike Milbury to Boston College from Boston Bruins [assistant GM]
replacing Steve Cedorchuk.  [See #9 below.]

 6. Paul Pooley to Providence College from Lake Superior State
Univ [associate head coach] replacing Mike McShane.

 7. Buddy Powers to Bowling Green State Univ from RPI
replacing Jerry York.

 8. Tim Taylor resuming at Yale Univ from US Olympic Team
replacing Dan Poliziani [interim].  Poliziani remains at Yale as
associate head coach.

 9. Jerry York to Boston College from Bowling Green State Univ
replacing Mike Milbury.

  John Haeussler
  Univ of Michigan