From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 91 10:01:11 EST
	Yes, Friday night's game was a true Clarkson/Cornell game.  I was able
to watch parts of it on TV, Clarkson's TV station picked up the Cornell Sports
Network feed.  It was weird looking at and listening to Sandy Caligiore on
the Cornell station.  Up until this year he was the play by play man on the
Potsdam station that covers all of the Clarkson games.  We've got some new
bo-zo now.  Bill has every right to extoll the virtues of Corrie D'Alessio.
He played up to his usual high caliber.  There would have been a different out
come in November if Clarkson had been able to play with a full team because
D'Alessio looked shaky in goal that night.  Yes, we'll be glad when he graduates
It was really good to see Gallagher let the teams play a physical and fair
game.  We'll let Cornell win this one at home, we'll take the one in Boston.

Rumor: Both of the new NHL expansion teams (Ottawa and Tampa Bay) are looking
at Terry Slater (Colgate) as a possible head coach.

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87,'90,... (Fall '91 or else)