Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1992 09:33:04 -0500
 Well, the money grubbing NC$$ strikes another stake into the hearts of it's
 prisoners.  The fee for the "rights" to televise ONE game from the Joe this
 weekend was TOO MUCH for our local channel (#29-KITN) to handle. So despite
 their promises on two different weekend broadcasts, there will be no TV
 coverage here in Minnesota. In fact, it is also suspected that there will be
 NO COVERAGE from the Joe AT ALL, which means no coverage via satellite either.
 I will check again with the hockey office to double check that.

 This makes me VERY ANGRY to say the least. Also, Gopher fans will have to
 endure a live radio broadcast on KJJO (which very few fans can pick up) or
 wait for the tape-delay on KFAN, due to the Timberwolves game!!! AAARRGGHHHH!!!

 Well, it seems that the NC$$ may lose it's shirt on this new and improved
 tournament. THAT would be justice!

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!