From:
Mike Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:37:09 -0600
Sorry Kathy,

We had problems with a rookie working on the computer last night.  It
all started after Caffaro charged into Briggs and received major/minor
penalties in the 2nd period.  The intern on the computer could not get
the power plays to lineup correctly.  They did not catch up until the
very end of the game.

Unfortunately, the same person is on the computer tonight.  Hopefully
the rest of us can help him stay on top of it so live stats will be
accurate.

Mike L. Larson