Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1992 22:33:19 EST
I do believe that Donatelli meant to apologize in the comments he made.  He
just chose his words poorly.  (He probably did not ace his English papers in
school.)  I believe his point was that he was sorry that he made the comments
publicly, but at the time, that was the way the team felt, and he was not going
to apologize for his feelings....just for vocalizing them to the press and the
poor judgement that went with that.  IMHO, this is a very honest and acceptable
apology.

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95