From:
"Barkan, Jon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barkan, Jon
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 16:09:00 PST
To those of you in the Great White North, otherwise known as Sault. Ste.
Marie Michigan.....

Just a little note to let you know that I will be attending, thanks to the
magic of Scott Monaghan's wheeling and dealing, the series against the
University of Michigan on Feb 23-24. I'm very excited to see the Abel Arena
and to see one of my favorite college hockey towns. I hope to see a wild and
wacky crowd for these games. There will be no sitting on ones hands for this
weekend!!!!

I'll probably be hiding in the press box for the games, but I will be either
at Moloney's Alley or the Downtowner after the games (wherever Mono tells me
to go!). If anyone's going to be around, please find me and say hi. Drop me
a note and let me know where we can meet up in between periods.

Neil Koepke of the Lansing State Journal and Doug Hill formerly of the Ann
Arbor News will also be making the pilgrimage to the Soo for the weekend as
well. So, we're looking to have a good ol time!!!! This is our prelude to
Cincy!!!! Hope to see you there!!

Yours in the Bond of Chaos in College Hockey,

Jon Barkan
USA TODAY
jbarkan.usatin.gannett.com