From:
Tom Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 1994 15:24:53 -0500
Just another quick message about goalie tandems...  I am originally from
Maine, and was a senior in high school the in 92-93 when Maine won the
national title.  I must admit, not knowing then that I would be attending BU,
I was a big Maine fan and I loved to watch their games.  I remember watching
Dunham and Snowe, and they were phenomenal.  They played a large part in
Maine's championship season.  So I stand corrected, I have seen another
incredible goalie tandem besides McKersie-Herlofsky, but I certainly think
that both tandems are head-and-shoulders above the rest of the goalie tandems
that I have witnessed.  I think that Dunham-Snowe and Herlofsky-McKersie were
equally exciting to watch, and I agree that if McKersie does make it back next
year and is half as good as he was, with a matured Noble alongside, BU could
have yet another year of powerhouse backstops!

Tom Fortier
BU '97
GO TERRIERS!!!
1994 Hockey East CHAMPS!!!