From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 1994 14:46:36 -0500
Under much pressure from Adam, I have finally remembered to post the BU
women's hockey team's remaining schedule.

Yes, I've not only started attending numerous Northeastern men's games this
year, but also BU women's games.

:-)  <Yes, that's right, when there's no BU game going on... we *WALK* over to
:-)   Northeastern to watch a game over there... :-) Eat your heart out
:-)   Mid-West! :-) :-) :-) :-)  >

Clarification, for the humor impaired:  The remark about how close we are to
so much college hockey is meant in a ribbing fashion... No superiority was
meant by the comment, and I apologize for any harm done to anyone's self,
family, friends, relatives, or farm animals... living or deceased.

o o
 "
\_/

Fri, Jan 20         Harvard Business school        H            8 PM
Sat, Jan 21         UPenn                          H            8:30 PM
                                                                (tentative)
Fri, Jan 27         Alumni Game                    H            7 PM
Sun, Jan 29         @ Conn College                 A            8:30 PM

Sat, Feb 4          @ UVM                          A            1:30 PM

Tues, Feb 7         Beanpot at Harvard             A            6 PM
                     vs. Northeastern
Fri, Feb 10         UMass-Amherst                  H            5 PM
Sun, Feb 12         @ Holy Cross                   A            4 PM

Tues, Feb 14        Beanpot at Harvard             A            TBA
                     vs. TBA
Sat, Feb 18         Wheaton                        H            10 AM
Mon, Feb 20         RPI                            H            4:15 PM
(holiday-no classes)
Wed, Feb 22         Wesleyan                       H            6 PM

Fri, Feb 24         Conn College                   H            5:30 PM

Coach: Sean O'Brien
       Jason Mandell

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre