From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 1994 16:47:52 -0500
I was informed today that Boston University has landed two forwards who signed
letters of intent yesterday to attend BU next year.

I have not seen either one, but...

Travis Roy, Tabor Academy (from Yarmouth, Maine) - No stats on him, but he was
the MVP of the HNIB tourney this year, playing for team "Northern New England."

He led Northern New England (NH, VT, ME) to the championship game in the summer
all-star tourney against teams made up of all-stars from Minnesota, Michigan,
Mid West (everything west of NY outside of Minn and Mich), Massachussetts
Publics, Catholics, Privates, the Mid Atlantic States, New York, and the rest
of New England.

I am told he is one of the top 5 US high school recruits.  I am also told it is
a very big signing of a top player who *really* wants to go to BU.

Alby O'Connell, St. Sebastian's (from Watertown, MA) - He is supposedly a "good
pick-up."  Influencing his decision was the fact that his good friend, Chris
Kelleher, presently is a frosh at BU.  O'Connell would be the third St.
Sebastian's player in three years to go to BU.

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre
Austin Prep'88
Former President of Hell Raisers