From:
"Andria L. Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andria L. Hunter
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 1994 22:47:53 -0400
I am having difficulty sending this message to Steve Weisfeldt,
so I thought I'd put it here for everyone to see.  Perhaps
some of you might like to check out my WWW homepage.  I
have scanned in some action pictures of myself in my Team
Canada uniform.

   Steve,

   >Congrats on having your own hockey card!!  I'm sure I speak for most of
   >Hockey-L when I say I'm pretty psyched for you.

   Thanks! :-)

   >Trouble is, I can't seem
   >to find these card down here in the Boston area.  Any ideas on how I might
   >get some cards myself?

   I'm not sure.  I just phoned some card stores in Toronto and
   a few happened to have them.  Some of the stores that I phoned
   didn't receive the shipment yet, so that could be the case there
   in the Boston area too.

   If you would like to see my card, and you have access to WWW,
   you can take a look at my WWW homepage.  It will look best
   if you have a coloured workstation.  You can access it at:

   http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/hpp?andria.html

   Andria

Andria Hunter

|         ...  She shoots!     ......    She scoooooores!!!                  |
|       z z   .       z z  \_.         z z              z  z            | |  |
|    TEAM CANADA - WOMEN'S WORLD ICE HOCKEY CHAMPIONS - 1990, 1992, 1994     |
|  For pictures from the World Championships, see my WWW homepage!           |
|       http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/hpp?andria.html                   |