From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 1994 11:44:04 EST
I heard some good news for Matthews Arena at Northeastern University.
Next year the ice surface is going to be enlarged to 90 x 200 feet.
There is plenty of room for expansion between the current boards and
the start of the seating.  I understand it will have nice wide
corners.  Maybe in a few more years they will change the oddly
sculpted seats!

The 1995 Women's Beanpot will again include BU.  That will bring back
the usual four team format (BC, BU, Harvard and NU).  If the normal
rotation continues this year the tournament will be at Harvard's
Bright Hockey Center.

/
 good shooting
 rhun