NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2020 09:58:58 -0500
From:
Steven Premeau <[log in to unmask]>
To: UMS Help Contacts <[log in to unmask]>
This maintenance was successfully completed earlier this morning.

Monitoring and post change testing appears to indicate that the
maintenance was non disruptive, and that everything is functioning normally.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Steve.