Sender:
From:
James Old <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1993 21:33:35 EST
Can anyone give me a first or even a second hand report of what happened
in the Soo on Friday night?  I realize this is unlikely as LSSU is not
on Internet yet and Notre Dame is a LONG way from Sault Ste. Marie, but
I thought I'd ask anyway.  I grew up in Sault Ste. Marie and have been a
Laker fan my entire life, but now I'm a grad student at Notre Dame, so
this game is of particular interest to me.

I've only seen one ND home game this year (Waterloo) and from that
performance was not at all convinced that the Irish were ready to play
with the top tier CCHA teams.  On the other hand, Laker fans know that
years when we're expected to do real well are the years that we flop.
1992 was thought to be a rebuilding year back home.

If I don't hear from anyone, I'll get in touch with my parents.  They
we're probably at the game.  I'll post anything interesting that they
have to say.
                                            James Old