Sender:
From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1992 14:27:31 EST
Maybe I'll beat Justin to the punch with this :-)

For those of you who can tear yourselves away from the anatomical wonders
in this week's Sports Illustrated, "Faces in the Crowd" features a brief
synopsis of Northern's top line of Dallas Drake, Jim Hiller and Scott Beattie.
Most of us here in the East have never had the privilege of watching these
guys in action, so while I'm sure they're hoping to be seeded higher, *I'd*
be very happy to have Northern Michigan visit us in Providence as the #5 or
#6 West seed.  Good luck to everyone and their favorite team(s) as the
play-offs begin .....
				Cheers from the Chesapeake - Jim