Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:12:41 -0800
From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
--- "Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> The next think I know they [Red Sox radio announcers]
> are mentioning that the University of Maine will be playing Minnesota
> later today in the college hockey finals.  (They didn't use "Frozen
> Four".).  Short but accurate and surprising, at least to me.

Also got a fairly lengthy mention on Red Sox TV.  He mentioned about Walsh dying before the season
started, Tim Whitehead taking over, etc.  In this case it's not surprising, though, because the
game was on Fox today, and the play by play announcer was Sean McDonough, who is very well
informed, and I think even did some college hockey games on TV.

Clay