Sender:
From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:26:37 -0500
If I remember correctly couple of weeks ago  I received a mailing from the Pepsis Arena about the NCAA Wrestling tourney.  Since I wasn't interesting in the sport I didn't look carefully
to see if my purchasing of hockey tickets there a few years back would help me get tickets to see wrestling. I just assumed that they had my name in their database.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!