Sender:
From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:36:32 -0600
On the other hand..... I think the NCAA realizes that those who board airplanes have all forms of personal defense forcibly removed from their possession, and are thus at the mercy of any terrorist wielding nothing more dangerous than a box opener. But those fans attending the games are able to protect themselves with the weapon of their choice - flags on sticks, hard rubber disks, fuzzy baseball hats in the shape of a gopher, and the ubiquitous tournament pin. No wonder the NCAA bans beer sales from its games, because with an arsenal like that, any spark may set off the powerkeg.

Nathan Hampton