Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:33:57 -0800
7bit
From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: "Joshua D. Gibney" <[log in to unmask]>
If this was done in response to perceived travel peril from terrorists,
then the terrorists have won. This should never have been implemented.

I see no reason to keep this policy. I hope this is a one year deal that
gets ditched next year when (if) we expand to 16.

Just my 0.02 Euros.

Tony Buffa RPI '64 (who is fearlessly flying on March 25th)

======