Sender:
From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:24:16 -0600
Clemensen got the BC Eagles to the NCAA championship game at least twice, and into the final four how many times?

How many final four games has Hauser won? How many NCAA regional games has Hauser won?

There is NO comparison between these two goalies. One was good and the other is not.

Nathan Hampton