Sender:
From:
Mike Patten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:01:14 -0500
but if the season truly ended today that would imply that all the tourneys
had finished which means even if all the number one league teams won out
3-4 of the others would have lost. in that case NH wins but BU loses ,
Cornell wins, and probably minn and CC lose before the conf finals.
assuming ST cloud and Denver get to stay at 1-2 that makes cornell at worst
4-5 and probably the  2 seed in the east...