Sender:
From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:15:42 -0500
To modify the old joke:

Well, this information should confirm how "good" the team is...
it will take five teams to get ahead of Providence and finish better in the
upcoming season.

Or, does the point total mean BC is going to be twice as good as Providence ?

The only poll that matters is after Albany in April, 2001 !!

>From: Arthur Parks <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Friars Picked 6th in Preseason Hockey East Poll
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE   October 3, 2000
>Contact: Arthur Parks (401) 865-2759
>

>PROVIDENCE MEN'S HOCKEY PICKED TO FINISH
>SIXTH OF NINE IN PRESEASON HOCKEY EAST POLL

Dan Doucette

Maine Hockey - we win it all in odd-numbered years

Bill Gates should be sentenced to using a Macintosh
for the rest of his natural life.