Sender:
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:39:46 -0500
7bit
From:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
With the semi final losers playing only one game it is going to be tough
for members of these teams making the all tourny team.

I don't have my Fleet program in front of me, but I think once we got rid
of the 3rd place game, very few players from the losing teams made the AT
team.

Now for Providence -- What's the upper deck like?  I'm debating whether
to order $90 or $75 tickets.  Are there any bad seats?

Joe

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]