Sender:
From:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:20:11 -0500
For any HOCKEY-Lers attending the Great Lakes
Invitational, we traditionally meet immediately after
the 1st and 2nd periods of each game.  Feel free
to stop by and put some faces (and voices) with
the names you see here!

The meeting place is just inside the seating area
of the arena directly above the Zamboni (tm) entrance.
From the inside main concourse of Joe Louis Arena,
look for the entrance to sections 113/114/115.  Go
through the entryway into the seating area (through
the red curtains if they have them out), and hopefully
you'll see some of us milling about.  (I'll be wearing
either a white Michigan Tech Alumni sweatshirt,
a teal HOCKEY-L sweatshirt, or a 1998 NCAA Finals
t-shirt.)

FYI, there's an arena map for Joe Louis at

http://www.detroitredwings.com/tickets/arenamap.html

The meeting area is at the right side of the map in what
looks like a "pink tab" on the map.

Hope to see some of you there!  Feel free to e-mail me
offline if you have any questions.

Garrett Lanzy (Michigan Tech '84, Go Huskies!)