Sender:
From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:57:28 -0500
I just received my alumni newsletter from Trinity College and it mentioned
that Trinity will be building a hockey rink adjacent to the College campus.
Funding has been received from a variety of sources and is part of
revitalizing the neighborhood surrounding Trinity [which was very run-down
and had a lot of crime and drug use when I was there in the late 80's/early
90's].  The article didn't say how big the arena would be, but it should be
ready for the fall of 2001.  Currently, both Trinity men's and women's Div.
III teams use the rink at the Kingswood-Oxford prep school, about 20
minutes off campus.

Rita-Ann Monde

Trinity College 1991
Cornell University 1999