Sender:
From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 1996 11:29:11 -0500
Hi and Merry Christmas,

I received my Phinal Phour Tickets in yesterday's mail.  The first semifinal
starts at NOON, with doors opening at 10:30 (as Greg said, roll out of bed,
roll over to the hockey game), and game 2 faces off at 6:30.  Plenty of time
in between for triple ot and/or socializing.  Also, there are open practices
at the Bradley Center on Wednesday from 10:45am-3:30pm.  The championship
game starts at noon Saturday.

Can't wait!

Karen
GO BLUE!!  BEAT BUCKY!!!!