Sender:
From:
Alex Bricker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 12:21:07 -0500
To: "Jack C. Berenzweig" <[log in to unmask]>
I wouldn't put anything like this past York.  I have been following the
BGSU Hockey program for 8 years now and have gotten to be friends with a
lot of the guys.  I've heard so many stories about Jerry that I lost
respect for him.  There are a couple of goalies that you might be
referring to.  One is Aaron Ellis who left in 92(?) and Nathan Cressman
who left in 93(?).  I'm not sure of the years at all, just a guess.  I'm
sure both of them had hidden stories behind their departure.  That's the
way Jerry was, if you weren't a star hockey player every game, you
weren't good enough for him.  I didn't think he would accept special
talents like playing in the corners, or making nice passes, etc.  If you
weren't scoring 3 goals a game or making a shut out, you weren't good
enough.  A lot of people here in BG were happy to see Jerry go, and I
think it's only a matter of time until the people out at BC feel the same.

Alex