Sender:
From:
Lance Harry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 16:27:52 -0500
Everyone,

I am predicting that Fridays HUGE UVM-Cornell game will be one of the best of
the year.  After watching the French Connection dominate on their shifts
against a solid BU defensive unit, I would love to watch them in the
not-so-friendly confines of Lynah, where Ryan Smart should be ?returning/?up
to full strength and Elliot seems to be picking up where he left off last
year. (BTW, StLouis is a tremendously talented player, BUT I dont think he
wins the HB this year, and hes got along way to go to be at the level of
Kariya.  Agree with a previous post, Kariya is the most talented college
player Ive ever seen)  I think this game will have enormous implications for
the way these two teams will play the rest of the way.

Furthermore, since I'm on such a roll, if Cornell sweeps (suffice to say a
win against UVM=sweep, sorry Dartmouth fans) that the Big Red will slip into
the top ten.

Finally, that being said, and being in the Boston area, anyone with any ideas
on how were going to get a peek at this one??  (TV coverage for those who are
slow)

Thanks for the help on TV coverage.

Lance Harry

Union, BU, yada, yada, yada