Sender:
From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 11:05:05 EDT
Comments:
Tommorrow night (Friday, May 17th) UMass-Lowell will be honoring Hockey East,
New England Division I, and National Division I Coach of the Year Bruce
Crowder.  There will be a $5.00 buffet at Hugh's (26 Andover Street, presumably
in Lowell - call Carolyn at (508)934-2303 for directions).  The buffet will
start at 4:30, the program will start at 5:30, and a social will go from 6:00
until whenever.  Bob Ellis will emcee the event, there will be a special
raffle, and the Riverhawk captains of next year's team will be there (and I
expect they'll be interviewed by Ellis).

These events are as cheap as you can get and I always have a great time at
them.  Unfortunately, I'll be in Montreal at that time, probably complaining
about Canadian reffing.  :-)   If any of you go and care to drop me (or all
of us) a line about what was said, I'd appreciate it.

DaveH