Sender:
From:
"Lisa R. Sheehan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 15:39:43 GMT
Comments:
Adam: You absolutely heard correctly.  The NCAA Final game was indeed
called an appetizer for the main course.  I in fact commented on it to the
people we were watching the game with.  I recall saying that I felt it was
an insult to all the  college hockey fans watching their "SuperBowl".  Try
saying that about NCAA basketball - phones would be ringing off the hook!!!