Sender:
From:
Thomas Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 10:41:43 -0500
I write to reinforce a previous request:

***PLEASE don't include scores in the subject lines for today's games*****

***And, by the same token, PLEASE don't have subject lines like "CC bests UVM"

I have to be at work until 9 PM and am taping the games.  Yet, I cannot just
turn off e-mail today and the only screen I have is the subject line.

-----

On a different thread, I thought my wife came up with a good one when she
named basketball "squeekball."  :-)

Good luck to all 4 teams and may the winning goals be skill and not flukes.

Tom Rowe                                 Internet:  [log in to unmask]

Department of Psychology                 ***********************************
U. of Wisconsin - Stevens Point          Home of Division III National
     Go Point!                           Champions '89, '90, '91, & '93