Sender:
From:
Michael Smar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 10:35:48 CST
** Reply to note from Kurt Stutt <[log in to unmask]> 03/22/96  2:34pm GMT
>   RPI
> >beat LSSU 7-3 and they tied the second game 3-3.  My recollection was
> >that this was a two-game, total-goal series.  He told me that it was two
> >games followed by a minigame if each team won one game or there were two
> >ties.
>
> It was a two-game, total-goals series.  This graduate has a poor
> memory.

Not necessarily. I seem recall a short period of time where there was a
mini-game played (after the second game) if the teams were tied after two
games (in the NCAA tournament). I don't know if total goals were counted towards
breaking the tie,
however.

On the banks of the Red Cedar there's a school that's known all,
Their specialty is farming and those farmers play...HOCKEY!

Michael Smar ([log in to unmask])

M Go Blow!