Sender:
From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 23:35:36 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> But that doesn't make him a hero-- it doesn't even make
> him special. Many more people face social barriers like
> poverty and racial prejudice every day of their lives with
> as much dignity as TR and Reeves face their injuries, but
> there isn't any interesting video to go with those cases,
> so nobody calls them heroes.

It's amazing how in a society as messed up as ours, someone would
complain about a community coming together to show sympathy.  Sure I'd
like to see more of it, but, please, get off the high horse.

> There are better places to throw money like that to.

I already do -- it's called TAXES!! So please don't lay the guilt on
me.  I don't complain when my taxes are raised for legitimate reasons,
because I believe in them, but we can't feed the world.

Others will have the patience to be more eloquently than me, so I'll
let them be.

Obligatory hockey content:
   "Let's Go Red"
   "Go Cats Go"