Sender:
From:
MR ADAM C WODON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 04:06:23 EST
-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

> In light of that, if the game progressed anything like i
> heard it on the radio, I have to congratulate referee john
> (?) gallagher. After years of calling lop-sided games
> against brown, he finally cost the team a playoff game

That's a pretty powerful RADIO you were listening on, to discern all of
that.

I don't know why you guys don't get together and demand an
investigation by the ECAC office for all these heinous conspiracies
against the Brown hockey team.  It really is getting out of hand.

AW