Sender:
From:
"Stephen M, Peacock" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 02:37:48 -0500
to: all college hockey fans

Is there a better time to be alive?

As a northern Michigan resident, an LSSU alumni, and a relative of a Ferris
player,  I cannot find a better time to be a fan of the best game on earth!

FSU and MSU go to a third game!
MTU upsets CC
LSSU sweeps OSU

In my humble opinion the northern Michigan hockey arena has the best and the
most dynamic group of players!  OK the east has BU, but the west has the most
possible teams able to pull an upset.  MSU is in the NCAA's as a result of a
host team (and rightfully so,  I might add)  but our league ( the CCHA) has
the most talented group of players and should be the league that wins the
NCAA's this year.

With all due respect to the other teams, is there a leage in the east that
doesn't fear the teams from the CCHA?

GO FSU BEAT MSU!!!!

Good luck to all teams involved!!!!

Steve