Sender:
From:
Armando Bengochea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 1995 15:15:07 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Bill Schneller
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Can anyone at Brown tell clue me in on availability of tickets for
> Friday nights game?  The couple of games I caught at Meehan earlier in
> the season they were no problem, but I suspect this weekend might be
> different.
>
> The team info file in the archives lists a phone number but doesnt say
> if credit card orders are ok.  Assuming they aren't how early should I
> get there to be reasonably sure I'll be able to get in?
>
> An off-list reply would probably be more appropriate.  Thanx.
>
> --Bill
I suspect you could get tix at the gate if you got there by 6:30 for a
7:30 start. Brown fans have been annoyingly lax all season about
attendance which seemed to peak at the opening game vs. Harvard but has
been less than impressive ever since (this despite the fact that they are
having an excellent year).

--
Armando Bengochea