Sender:
From:
"Anthony J. Frolik" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 20:52:31 -0600
On Tue, 20 Dec 1994, Christopher Lerch wrote:

> 1995 United States Junior National Team
>
>                                 Current Team/Hometown
> Defensemen (5)
> Rick Mrozik                     Minnesota-Duluth(NCAA)/Cloquet, MN
>
> Forwards(9)
> Landon Wilson           North Dakota (NCAA)/Eden Prairie, MN

due to the recent injury.  Rick Mrozik will also not participate due to
an ankle injury suffered against Minnesota October 22.  On a side note,
Mrozik will likely be redshirted due to that injury, and will still have
3 years left with the 'Dogs.

Anthony J. Frolik                            University of Minnesota Duluth
Go Bulldogs!                                    3-10-2 WCHA, 4-11-2 Overall
            My views are not representative of the University.